Using a hands-on discovery and evaluation approach, the principal objective of our science program is to present to our students the marvel of science and the joy of exploration through inquiry.
To acquire knowledge in the different sciences, including health, students experience the following process skills:
- collecting, measuring, and classifying data
- experimenting and making models/ managing basic Lab equipment
- predicting, interpreting and inferring / communicating results
- identifying and controlling variables
- recognizing space and time relationships
- basic Lab safety and guidelines
We strive to nurture students’ understanding and appreciation of the natural world by integrating science with other fields of study.