Saint Theresa Bilingual School is honored to hold both national and international accreditation, further validating the quality of our educational programs. We proudly display the Cognia seal which is a symbol of worldwide recognition of quality assurance for our staff, parents and students. Each of these Accrediting and Membership Agencies continuously review all aspects of Saint Theresa Bilingual School for quality assurance and for re-accreditation into these professional and prestigious organizations. We acknowledge and celebrate our journey of continuous improvement to offer our students academic excellence and social emotional learning in a positive and friendly climate with a warm and caring culture.
Here is how to find us
01. Visit Cognia Website https://www.cognia.org/
02. Click on ‘Find an accredited school’ on the top menu.
03. Type in name of the school and click on search.
04. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on ‘ST. Theresa Bilingual School’.
Visit ChildSafeguarding Website https://www.csawa.re/O11605
Or scan the QR code below:
01. Visit the National Honor Society Website https://www.nhs.us/chapter-finder/
02. In the ‘City’ field, type “La Ceiba”.
03. Click ‘Search for School’.
01. Visit the Website http://estadisticas.se.gob.hn/see/busqueda.php
02. In the ‘name’ tab, type “BILINGUE SANTA TERESA”
03. Click on ‘Buscar Centros’.